Corsair Community

H75 Pump buzz/whine

Phenomanator53

Hey guys, I've recently bought a Corsair H75 from PC Case Gear, and the pump seems to be buzzing and whining all the time, I've tried moving the pump and radiator around but the annoying buzz is still present. The buzz isn't extremely loud like a HDD seek but its a constant buzz that's just loud enough for it to be extremely annoying, especially since the rest of my system is silent.

can someone help me out please? :confused:

Thanks,

Phenomanator53

Check that you don't have any fan control option on the header you are running the pump off of turned on in the bios. If that doesn't help than try a different fan header. If that doesn't work then either request an rma or exchange it from wherever you bought it. Its not very common but does happen. My h105 has the same pump and doesn't have this issue.

Thanks for the reply, im sure its supplying the full 12V to the pump as i have disabled the speed control option in the bios, does your pump make any noise at all? I haven't used an AIO before so im not sure if the pump is supposed to be silent or make a slight buzz.

Thanks.

Archived