Corsair Community

H100i Corsair Commander firmware update problem

jotavip

Hi.

I am having problems updating my H100i Corsair Commander firmware form version 2.0.0 to version 2.0.6. When I load the firmware file and click the start button, it shows the status: Corsair Commander failed to reset.

How can I solve this and update the firmware?

Thanks

Hi.

I am having problems updating my H100i Corsair Commander firmware form version 2.0.0 to version 2.0.6. When I load the firmware file and click the start button, it shows the status: Corsair Commander failed to reset.

How can I solve this and update the firmware?

Thanks

when you go to the upgrade,for the device are you selecting the h80i/h100i?

do you have the link commander with cooling nodes in your system?

• Corsair Employee

The Corsair Link Commander latest Firmware is 2.06

The Latest Firmware for H80i and H100i coolers is 1.07 which I just posted.

I WOULD NOT SUGGEST YOU UPDATE YOUR FIRMWARE UNLESS YOU ARE HAVING AN ISSUE AND THEN ONLY USE THE CORRECT FIRMWARE.

If you are not 100% sure please don't do it or please ask other wise you may end up with a dead unit

when you go to the upgrade,for the device are you selecting the h80i/h100i?

do you have the link commander with cooling nodes in your system?

No, I am selecting the Corsair Commander device, as I am trying to update the firmware for it, correct?

I only have the H100i cooler.

The Corsair Link Commander latest Firmware is 2.06

The Latest Firmware for H80i and H100i coolers is 1.07 which I just posted.

I WOULD NOT SUGGEST YOU UPDATE YOUR FIRMWARE UNLESS YOU ARE HAVING AN ISSUE AND THEN ONLY USE THE CORRECT FIRMWARE.

f you are not 100% sure please don't do it or please ask other wise you may end up with a dead unit

The link isn't working, it says:

Invalid Attachment specified. If you followed a valid link, please notify the administrator

The LED stopped working. After I update to H100i 1.05 version, and the new iLink.

the 1.0.5 was designed to accommodate 4 pin pwm fans.thats a cooler firmware and shouldnt affect led's

you should go back

to 1.0.4 if things were ok then.

but to get that firmware youll need to ask ramguy for it as its since been pulled from here.assuming of course that everything worked with that firmware or did you need 1.0.5 for fan issues?

there is a new software recently released that fixed alot of led issues,you may even try that first.

the 1.0.5 was designed to accommodate 4 pin pwm fans.thats a cooler firmware and shouldnt affect led's

you should go back

to 1.0.4 if things were ok then.

but to get that firmware youll need to ask ramguy for it as its since been pulled from here.assuming of course that everything worked with that firmware or did you need 1.0.5 for fan issues?

there is a new software recently released that fixed alot of led issues,you may even try that first.

I had the rattling noise with 1.0.4. I had the 1.0.4 file, downgraded to this version and the led still have problems.

I will try with 1.0.7. I requested a RMA and it is approved, but before I send the cooler back, will try to solve.

• 2 months later...
Hey guys i also have a H100i cooler and my Blue led has stopped working what should i do

are you able to dial it in but wont stay blue?,,if so its usually a software glitch

if it doesnt work at all then its probably a hardware failure and a replacement is needed ,assuming of course having a led out is worth going thru the process of rma'n it as it doesnt affect function and is basically cosmetic.

Archived