Corsair Community

corsair commander, status: bootloader in process, 15 hours later no change

DinaAngel

hi, iv tried yeah corsair link 2 and 1 and 1 seem to work. in download section of my corsair 1200i it showes the beta and i tried it and it showed unknown and no things, i tried update firmware but no no it gives error that corsair link stopped working, and when i tried corsair link 1 then it uses 15% of a core on my cpu and it hasnt stopped working but it hasnt finished yet and its been 15 hours, iv tried many firmwares but it allways says firmware is 0.0, frustrating x.x.

iv read mostly all posts and threads here without finding solution

it says bootloader in process and that i shouldnt turn off pc and so but it never finishes, well that is if it doesnt take 900 weeks or something?

it says on corsair link 2 that commander failed to reset when i try update firmware

Try the Corsair Link beta 2.0.16

http://www.corsair.com/media/cms/drivers/CorsairLinkInstall_2.0.16.zip

Unplug the Link cable and replug it, See if it helps.

1.2.7 will not work with the AX1200i as it wasn't made for it.

thanks, fixed it for me!!!, it showed all version numbers correctly also, but when i tried update firmware then it said commander failed to reset, it wasnt showing me what cpu i got or so, it said unknown on all, also corsairLink 2 said serria booloader stopped working

Try plugging the USB connector into a different port

Make sure the USB Drivers are installed by finding the root folder of LINK 2 double click drivers and CorsairUsbDongle.

Ignore the System by clicking the arrow under "Unknown".

Reinstall CorsairLINK 2 and see if that solves the stopped working error.

• 8 months later...
  • 9 months later...
  • 1 month later...
Same problem here. I have the H100i, which actually works...

Howerver what is not working is my Corsair Commander and the cooling node that is connected to it. I have tried both 1.2.7 and 2.4.5110.

Is there an L.E.D. lit on the Commander unit?

if so is it solid or blinking?

Same problem here. I have also tried: v2.1.1 / v2.5.5145 / v2.5.5176 All versions on a clean OS.

Anyone got it working?

Archived