Corsair Community

RMA "problems" HS1

ohh23

for 2 days ago i sent in a question on what i could do with my mic that make a bzzzz sound. I was told to send in a RMA. (im a bit slow for i really didnt have time to think on this before now)

I have some problems to find: Lot code and Serial number

it also says (in the RMA link): CA-HS1ANA. and i think HS1 is "named" CA-HS1NA

1 more question.

where do i have to send it? can i leave it there i bougth it or do i have to send it to you guys?

if i need to send it to you, how much will that cost me? (live in norway)

If I decides that i dont send it in and a new problems come up, will you guys still help me or do i void my warranty to not send it in when it had its first "error"?

PS: im a dyslexic, so please ask if something is not clear or bad explained.

I have some problems to find: Lot code and Serial number.... So I cant send in a RMA... you should know that

it also says (in the RMA link): CA-HS1ANA. and i think HS1 is "named" CA-HS1NA. what do I do with this?

i have done that step.... i did check the "produkt number" and all, that but it turnd out wrong anyway..

can i change it in some ways, do i need to change it or do i need to send in a new request thingy?

im at the next step and i need my Lot code and Serial number... so where can i find those

• 1 month later...

i did just turn down the mic a bit and they didnt hear the background noise anymore, so i decided to not send in the RMA.... eveything worked fine until 2 days ago when the mikrofon stoped working!!!! i did reinstall the driver and it still not working

RMA related....

what do i put in the lot code?

produkt number (its the same number that is it on the warranty void sticker on the usb stick?)

Archived