Corsair Community

Corsair Vengeance 2100 Solid Yellow when Charging

DRTauli

My brand new vengeance 2100 won't charge properly.

On my initial Charging it started blinking orange-ish. After a few minutes or so it turned into solid yellow. This stayed for a couple of hours.

I tried removing the charging cable and turning on the the headset. It turns blue after a few seconds then turns off. I can hear a beep when i try to turn it on.

It can't connect to the wireless usb either. The wireless usb just keeps blinking blue.

I tried charging it from other USB ports but the behavior is the same. When i plug it in it will turn solid orang-ish then after a couple of seconds it will start blinking, then after a while it will turn solid yellow.

Even if it is connected to the charging cable i still experience the same result when turning it on.

Please Help!:[pouts:

The replacement seemed to charge fine yesterday when i tested it. It had an amber slow pulse while charging however after a couple of hours of charging it turned solid yellow green. My heart skipped a bit so I unplugged the charger and tried using it. It connected to the usb wireless and played music, movies and bioshock infinite with it for a couple of hours. also tried the mic with recording and all seems well. I will try to drain it then recharge again for peace of mind.

The manual said solid green if it is charged so not sure why it seemed do be yellow greenish when i saw it.

Archived