Corsair Community

RGB Lighting Node Pro Not Working With LED Strips

indyjspengler

So today I have decided to venture into the world of RGB for my PC. I picked up a 3 pack of Corsair LL120 fans and the Corsair RGB Lighting Node Pro. Looked up at how to get it all connected and figured I'd gotten a good grasp of it.

I've got 3 fans plugged into the Fan Hub which is then plugged into Channel 2 of the LNP. Channel 1 is connected to an extension cable which is then connected to 3 LED strips all connected directly to one another around my case. Both the fan hub and LNP are connected to SATA power.

I've turned the PC on and launched iCue which is controlling all 3 fans perfectly, however, I am getting nothing from the LED strips. They won't light up at all. Every cable is connected properly from what I can tell but nothing.

Any suggestions on how I can get these to work?

In iCUE, have you enabled the 2nd channel and set it to LED strips?

Yeah, everything's all set in iCue. I have plugged the lights directly into the lnp and they are working so I believe it's either an issue with the extension cable or the way I have it connected together.

Which extension cable are you using?

Only one of the extra cables that came in the lnp box. I haven't been able to switch it around yet with another one to see if that's the problem as I need to open my other side panel to get to it. Haven't had the time to test it out.