Corsair Community

Replacement Corsair 750D "tools/parts box"

SparkyHD

Okay so this is kinda 'noobish' but a few years ago or so I bought a 750D for a future build (yay still haven't built it yet :[pouts: ) But you guys all know of the little brown box that comes inside the case when you buy it? It has all the screws and everything needed like motherboard mounts I think as well.. Yeah I uh, I kinda lost mine.... I was wondering if Corsair has a replacement for that for my case? Or can anyone guide me on everything I need and I could possibly just go to like a home depot or something and get the sizes there? :I

the standoff screws (or motherboard mounts) for the motherboard are already pre-installed in the case for a standard atx system (at least mine were) and weren't included in the box kit, (I'm not sure if they will be included the accessory kit they sell on corsair but they might-not sure), so you might want to check the system first to see if the standoffs are screwed in already., besides for that the kit should have all the screws necessary to screw it down (fan screws, ssd screws, motherboard screws, zip ties, front fan screws, metal hdd cage screws.......etc)

Anyways I believe this is the kit you are looking for.

http://www.corsair.com/en-us/accessory-kit-730t-750d-760t-780t

If you want to be 100% sure then contact customer support :)

Archived