Corsair Community

Different LED lights (?)

moonIight

When I set all of them to red, some of the keys will be of different colour. I bought the keyboard just 2 months ago and have no idea when this problem first occurred as i set it to reactive typing (red) and do not look at the kb while typing. It only exists in red and not when I set it to other colours

The problem is still present when I turn off the program for the LED configurations. Do I send it for a replacement or... ?

Do you have any group's with them keys in? right click on 1 green key click / clear then right click again / click on reset to default why the keys highlighted select red from the pallet. Is it red now!

Didn't work.. Thanks though. Now the keys became orange instead of green haahha

Didn't work.. Thanks though. Now the keys became orange instead of green haahha

If you have them in a group remove them, Sounds like a colour conflict "like you've changed the group's colour's back ground or something similar". make a new mode and just highlight all the keys then select red in the pallet. do you have the latest S/W & F/W.

If you have them in a group remove them, Sounds like a colour conflict "like you've changed the group's colour's back ground or something similar". make a new mode and just highlight all the keys then select red in the pallet. do you have the latest S/W & F/W.

I just downloaded the latest driver ytd and now those keys become orange instead of red even when i create a new profile and set them all to red.

then its not the LED. Contact Corsair Support and ask them to guide you through a hard firmware reflash.

Just did it and.. it didn't fix the problem.. =/

The keys that were different in the pictures that I had posted are orange instead of red now.. I can't post a picture of it as it really isn't obvious from the image but irl it is obvious..

Help please >.<

Did you by chance spill anything liquid on your keyboard? as said by Corsair James in this thread http://forum.corsair.com/forums/showthread.php?p=787485#post787485 it might be from liquid damage.. Just have it RMA-ed.. after 6 or so months my keyboard did the same even in the bootup in default layout of the keyboard(red and white on wasd and arrow keys) it would have different colors

• 2 weeks later...
Mine does the exact same thing. Even the red changes to orange and vice versa when trying to trouble shoot like yourself. The only thing that maintains the same colors is a dark blue. When mines white those red/orange keys are a very light shade of blue, almost looks white but it's not. However for some reason the profile in the on board memory is the correct colors. :|

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

Archived