Corsair Community

Recent windows update broke my sidetone and mute mic functions.

ChiralLegioN

Hello! so i have ran into a problem with my Corsair Void Pro headset after a windows update. When i turn the headset on, firstly the red light indicating the mic is muted stays on when the boom is in both the up and down position. See, i have to high my sidetone functionality as i have a small child and it help me to be more aware of my surrounding while im gaming. If i try to enable or disable the sidetone in the software, it does nothing. If i press the mute mic button (short press, not hold), instead of getting the mute notification, it instead says "Mic feedback on/off" without actually effecting the feedback and the mute button doesnt mute the mic at all.

I've tried soft resetting the headset by holding the mute for 15 seconds, i've uninstalled both headset drivers and software and re-installed them, i've tried rolling back the ICUE software but i have a hard time finding one to roll back thats older but not too old as the last time i rolled back it almost completely disabled the headset entirely. I've tried the dongle in multiple different usb slots to no success as well.

(support ticket #2003680430

I had a conversation with "Corsair Travis" on reddit, in which he abandoned the issue and im still left with the problem. The following link is the conversation i had with him.

please help