Corsair Community

Corsair HS1 Stereomix

NoisE

Hi I have a Corsair HS1 and I've been meaning to do some streaming. But in order to do so, I need to enable Stereomix. I have Stereomix, however I cannot use it with my headphones enabled (I can't hear anything). I must set my speakers as default device in order for stereomix to work. Why is this? Is there any way to make Stereomix work with the headphones? Thanks.

The HS1 is of course a USB headset which means it has its own sound chipset built in. Your sound card in your rig may indeed have a "What you Hear" or "stereo mix" feature built in to its software and it will show up in control panel, sound, recording devices as "stereo mix."

Unless you see a stereo mix option in the control panel with the HS1 name below it, you will not have the ability to use it with the headset selected as your primary sound device.

Hi I have a Corsair HS1 and I've been meaning to do some streaming. But in order to do so, I need to enable Stereomix. I have Stereomix, however I cannot use it with my headphones enabled (I can't hear anything). I must set my speakers as default device in order for stereomix to work. Why is this? Is there any way to make Stereomix work with the headphones? Thanks.

Archived