Corsair Community

iCue Stopping Fusion From Working

Paul S

Since i installed iCue Gigabyte RGB fusion fails to start, is there any fix?

THERE CAN ONLY BE ONE!!!! <holds sword up in the air>

I haven't seen that issue and I have the latest versions of iCue and RGB Fusion installed. I even wrote my own tool to change out Fusion profiles based off game or app I am using. I don't need RGB Fusion installed to have it work, though I use Fusion to create profiles.

I was playing with RGB Fusion and iCue over this weekend so I wasn't able to reproduce your issue.

Edit: What exactly do you have that requires RGB Fusion, I didn't see any Gigabyte products in your profile.

Hello,

yea i have installed app center and when i click on rgb fusion it just comes up with an error since i installed icue.

Because i cannot get icue to change my motherboards lighting to sync up everything i need to have rgb fusion installed really.

now then, i didnt even know this could be done! how the heck did you do that fella, im interested in this for sure, then i wouldnt even need rgb fusion installed.

EDIT:

Found out what was causing the issue, the c++ x86 2015 binaries became corrupt, a fresh install sorted it. theyre both playing nice together now.

Hello,

yea i have installed app center and when i click on rgb fusion it just comes up with an error since i installed icue.

Because i cannot get icue to change my motherboards lighting to sync up everything i need to have rgb fusion installed really.

now then, i didnt even know this could be done! how the heck did you do that fella, im interested in this for sure, then i wouldnt even need rgb fusion installed.

EDIT:

Found out what was causing the issue, the c++ x86 2015 binaries became corrupt, a fresh install sorted it. theyre both playing nice together now.

Thank you for updating your profile. Glad you got it fixed.

I would love to have someone test it on your board. Only has been tested on the Z370 Gaming 7, though should work with others. I thought many people would love this tool, though we are the only two people on this forum who have Gigabyte boards ><. So many Asus boards out there!

My tool comes with a few profiles. Open note pad and it is a test profile. It also has farcry5 and overwatch. Only issue i see is the profiles are for my motherboard. So you might have ti create a profile in rgb fusion and save it as the processname.xml

• 4 weeks later...

I posted this is another thread but since you guys sound like iCUE and RGB Fusion experts, I need help:

I've recently purchased two kits of CMW16GX4M2D3000C16 Corsair Vengeance RGB Pro 16GB (2x8GB) RAM (for a total of 32GB), 3000MHz CL16, black, to go with a new 2nd gen Ryzen 7 system I was building. Prior to purchase I checked and the Corsair website indicated this product is compatible with Gigabyte RGB Fusion app, the Corsair site even has the "GIGABYTE RGB FUSION READY" logo. The mobo I use for the build is the Gigabyte X470 AORUS Gaming 7 Wifi, with the latest bios version F4g. I downloaded/installed the latest Gigabyte RGB Fusion app version B18.0530.1 using the Gigabyte App Center. Under the Advanced tab of RGB Fusion, in its Peripheral Deviced LED section, I am unable to click on the DDR button to manage the lighting effects of the Vengeance RGB Pro RAM I have. Do any have any idea how I can get it to work, or if any setting changes would allow me to gain control of the RAM's LED through the Gigabyte RGB Fusion app? I understand the Corsair has the iCUE app which can control the Vengeance RGB Pro's lighting, but I am trying to not install too many apps and the RAM is the only component in the system that is Corsair. I truly appreciate your help, and I do love these RAM, they are simply beautiful (even better looking than the G.Skill Trident Z RGB RAM I have in my other system).

I posted this is another thread but since you guys sound like iCUE and RGB Fusion experts, I need help:

I've recently purchased two kits of CMW16GX4M2D3000C16 Corsair Vengeance RGB Pro 16GB (2x8GB) RAM (for a total of 32GB), 3000MHz CL16, black, to go with a new 2nd gen Ryzen 7 system I was building. Prior to purchase I checked and the Corsair website indicated this product is compatible with Gigabyte RGB Fusion app, the Corsair site even has the "GIGABYTE RGB FUSION READY" logo. The mobo I use for the build is the Gigabyte X470 AORUS Gaming 7 Wifi, with the latest bios version F4g. I downloaded/installed the latest Gigabyte RGB Fusion app version B18.0530.1 using the Gigabyte App Center. Under the Advanced tab of RGB Fusion, in its Peripheral Deviced LED section, I am unable to click on the DDR button to manage the lighting effects of the Vengeance RGB Pro RAM I have. Do any have any idea how I can get it to work, or if any setting changes would allow me to gain control of the RAM's LED through the Gigabyte RGB Fusion app? I understand the Corsair has the iCUE app which can control the Vengeance RGB Pro's lighting, but I am trying to not install too many apps and the RAM is the only component in the system that is Corsair. I truly appreciate your help, and I do love these RAM, they are simply beautiful (even better looking than the G.Skill Trident Z RGB RAM I have in my other system).

Does iCUE pick up on the RAM an allow you to control it? If so then it could be a coding problem on Gigabytes end and have you talked to anyone from Gigabyte?

Archived