Corsair Community

My K70 RGB started to write buy itself

Sentix

Hey when i woke up this morning my keyboard whent full retard, it all the lights tured into red,blue and green and when i clickt . or - it spamed this:

v,;,_>V;z-XC> m,,nx<,-m<z ,,,b, ,bnz,<;czm,x<- ;,cvnz_>,xvn,c,,.....................................................

so i deleted all my profiles and and tryed reinstalling crosair utility that didnt work so i took it out and tryed it on my laptop same problem right there and now my . and - dont work plz help me fix this! :(

:confused:

sorry for bad englsih

..................m..........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................Z.....................................................,...............................................z......................................................................................

Archived