Corsair Community

Corsair link randomly crashing after Fall Creator's Update.

Trueboss345

Ever since i got the Fall Creators Update for Windows 10 , Corsair Link has been started crashing randomly now. I always get "Corsair Link has stopped working" . It usually happens while I'm playing games. I have attached files from the event log along with info from Reliability Monitor that happened with this crash. Can anyone look at it and determine if it's a bug with the software?

CorsairLink.zip

Ever since i got the Fall Creators Update for Windows 10 , Corsair Link has been started crashing randomly now. I always get "Corsair Link has stopped working" . It usually happens while I'm playing games. I have attached files from the event log along with info from Reliability Monitor that happened with this crash. Can anyone look at it and determine if it's a bug with the software?

I have been having weird shut down and restart issues after the update. I believe it may be related to Link hanging my system but not 100% certain. I will have to do some more troubleshooting tonight.

• 3 weeks later...
We're looking into how Link behaves in the Fall Creator's Update, but in the meantime try to remember that in-place OS upgrades can always introduce a host of issues.

Fair enough......but I don't think Microsoft has in mind to abandon this process any time soon! :D:

Archived