Corsair Community

Omega RGB question

doverkan69

Hello,

is there a way to install 3xHDD 3.5" in this case? An external accesory or something?

I just bough the case and I noticed that it only has space to 3xHDD, but I go all on air refrigeration so I expect to have enough space to install it in somewhere...

Also, do you know if Asus rampage IV black edition fits in this case? It fits on my current CM690.

Thank you in advance and sorry for my bad english.

Hello,

is there a way to install 3xHDD 3.5" in this case? An external accesory or something?

I just bough the case and I noticed that it only has space to 3xHDD, but I go all on air refrigeration so I expect to have enough space to install it in somewhere...

Also, do you know if Asus rampage IV black edition fits in this case? It fits on my current CM690.

Thank you in advance and sorry for my bad english.

It depends on the location of the 3.5" drives. When you say refrigeration, do you mean a Corsair all in one liquid cooler or an open loop. If so there is no refrigerant, these just transfer heat via liquid to a radiator and no phase change.

Some cases it is a compromise. Personally I prefer a NAS for larger size disk, though I have neither 3.5" nor 2.5", only m.2

It depends on the location of the 3.5" drives. When you say refrigeration, do you mean a Corsair all in one liquid cooler or an open loop. If so there is no refrigerant, these just transfer heat via liquid to a radiator and no phase change.

Some cases it is a compromise. Personally I prefer a NAS for larger size disk, though I have neither 3.5" nor 2.5", only m.2

Hello, thank you for reply.

I mean that I onlly be using fans in my CPU at least for a long time. I was looking for an adapter or something to installl the third disk. Also has the doubt if my mobo fits un this case but I Hope It Will.

• Corsair Employee
Hello, thank you for reply.

I mean that I onlly be using fans in my CPU at least for a long time. I was looking for an adapter or something to installl the third disk. Also has the doubt if my mobo fits un this case but I Hope It Will.

It technically will fit inside the case but the board will extend kind of far and cover part of the rubber grommets.

Archived