Corsair Community

Question on my new F60

chriswendy

Hi guys, just got a new F60 ssd and installed win7 x64 without any problem. However, I have 2 question regarding the new ssd

1. I run HD Tune to run some test on it, however, I found it shows a warning in the following screenshot. What is it means? Is it means that my new ssd probably won't last longer or it is just normal for ssd? See attached pic

By the way, the first 2 numbers is 100 yesterday when I just finish install win7, but it changed to 98 today.

2. About use Trim

On the Trim check list, the last one says

"Default Microsoft Storage Driver (MSAHCI) or Intel 9.6.0.1014 Drivers with Intel ICH and PCH Controllers"

I am using a Asus 890GTD PRO/USB3 motherboard and I cannot find Microsoft Storage Driver (MSAHCI) in my device manager, the only thing I can see is a AMD Sata controller, Can I enable Trim? or I need to install Intel 9.6.0.1014 Drivers?

Thanks advance for all your help

HDTune_Health_Corsair_CSSD-F60GB2_____.png.ec60f29c43bbb4c6d82face8127a2ea0.png

• Corsair Employee

Please give it at least 24 hours to get a reply, your first post was at 10:00 AM then you were bumping the thread by 1PM.

This has been answered several times, Health monitoring with these applications on that series SSD or any SSD for that fact is not reliable. Just run ATTO and judge the performance and as long as they are performing properly there is nothing to worry about.

thx for your reply,ram guy.

By the way, I did not know I need to wait at least 24 hours to get a reply. I tought this is same as other official forum and someone else have the same or similar situation may be able to answer my question.

http://forum.corsair.com/forums/showthread.php?t=80356

10. NO REPEAT POSTS.

If no-one answers your question, bump it (only once every 24 hours) rather than posting it again. Please don't post the same question in every forum. If necessary, a staff member will move it to the appropriate area. If you think a post is in not in the right area, please post this in the thread, or PM an administrator for it to be moved, or better yet, hit the Report button to bring it to the attention of the staff. Corsair's hours of operations are at the top of the forum. It is useless to bump a post made after Corsair's business hours if they have not even seen your post yet. Reading the same thing over and over again is the best way to annoy people and the worst way to get answers.

Archived