Corsair Community

Asus A8N-SLI Deluxe & TWINX2048-3500LLPro

crism007

• 3 weeks later...

I have this setup and when setting memory in BIOS to 433, it still shows up as 400 on the boot screen. Going back to BIOS it is set back to 400, setting board on AUTO it comes up as 333 every time. And it always says SINGLE CHANNEL, shouldn't it say DUAL CHANNEL? I can not find a way to adjust the voltage to the memory either.

This memory also has timing as 2-3-2-6-T1, When ever I change the default to T1 "default is 2T" the system will not load Windows.

Ran Memtest for 2 hours with no errors.

I have this setup and when setting memory in BIOS to 433, it still shows up as 400 on the boot screen. Going back to BIOS it is set back to 400, setting board on AUTO it comes up as 333 every time. And it always says SINGLE CHANNEL, shouldn't it say DUAL CHANNEL? I can not find a way to adjust the voltage to the memory either.

This memory also has timing as 2-3-2-6-T1, When ever I change the default to T1 "default is 2T" the system will not load Windows.

Ran Memtest for 2 hours with no errors.

How many sticks do you have total?

As for the single / dual, your sticks are in the wrong slots.

The RAM could be DDR500 but will only boot at DDR400.

Unless you OC the RAM, it will by default only run as fast as the FSB of the CPU.

If you OC the RAM, you would also need to OC the CPU for stability reasons.

That sounds like a good reason. Right now that neat program AiBooster has my AMD 4000+ stock 2400 running at 2590MHz, FSB @ 863.28 and CPU Utilization(???) @ 215.82 X 12.0. Will have to read on what this program can do, but for now I'm playing all my games with settings to max. I have to get my buddies that are playing Call fo Duty 2 on the Xbox 360 to see what it is supposed to look and sound like.

Archived