Corsair Community

How many Corsair Link Minis are supported?

red-ray

I just got another Corsair Link Mini but CL v2.7.5361 only reports one of them :mad:. Should it report multiple Minis and if so I guess this is bug? My SIV utility reported both :biggrin: and I see no good reason for there being any limit. Does CL v2.7.5361 have any limits and if so where are they defined?

id say its a usb conflict in your system

im running a link commander and an Aquaero 6 in the same system and they play well.

of course every dozen or so boots one of them would fault but i worked around this by auto starting the link and manually running the Aquaero 6.

when digging into new territory,we need to know how to find work a rounds...;):

I don't know that I have an answer for this. I'd be really curious to see if you're able to get this working or not; I'll keep an eye on this thread and report to the validations team and PM.

I thought I has made it clear that SIV reports both of them and I expect if I had a dozen SIV would report alll 12 :D:

What a load of waffle! How can there be a USB conflict given SIV reports both?

reporting and constantly working are likely different matters.

what diagnosing has been done other than looking at siv?

have you tried swapping the connection to the mini's?

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Corsair Link 5361 does support multiple Commander Minis. It does not break them out into multiple instances in the devices tab but all of the connected devices will be seen on the main tab and will be configurable. You will end with the two "Corsair Mini Fan 1" and so on for all of the devices connected.

Thank you for confirming CL 5361 is meant to report multiple Minis, is there an upper limit? What about a mix of Commanders and Minis?

I have just checked again and on this system CL only reports one when two are connected and both are reported by my SIV utility, so I guess a bug needs to be logged against CL. Have all the ones I reported in http://forum.corsair.com/forums/showthread.php?p=734702#post734702 been logged? You will note CL is now only reporting 1 of my 4 GPUs, but this is a common issue.

attachment.php?attachmentid=19780&stc=1&d=1415645982

attachment.php?attachmentid=19781&stc=1&d=1415645982

attachment.php?attachmentid=19782&stc=1&d=1415645982

1of2.thumb.png.57ffddf19c0b26d9b2b5745c4d64d3ac.png

2of2.thumb.png.5032d5181afe21b4098db7ce79a22c40.png

1of4.thumb.png.290a7eeb5fed9cd69a7486f48b76d985.png

Archived