Corsair Community

240 Air and H110

Badyk

• 1 year later...
  • 1 month later...

I was going to start a new thread, but my question would fit here. I know the air 240 can handle a 240mm radiator on the front panel, but can it handle 2 120mm radiators on the front panel? (ie, can it handle 2 h80i radiators on the front panel, with the top radiator tubing towards the top of the case, and the bottom radiator tubes at the bottom of the case)

thanks

I was going to start a new thread, but my question would fit here. I know the air 240 can handle a 240mm radiator on the front panel, but can it handle 2 120mm radiators on the front panel? (ie, can it handle 2 h80i radiators on the front panel, with the top radiator tubing towards the top of the case, and the bottom radiator tubes at the bottom of the case)

thanks

I think the H80i's are a bit too thick to work, I used 2 H75's. It's a bit tricky and really tight. I had to set the bottom 120mm rad as a push pull and the top rad as just a pull in order to get the radiators to fit.

With the HG10:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v307/87notch/20151102_225401_HDR_zpszmgabl6i.jpg

With Corsair Hydro:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v307/87notch/20151110_193558_HDR_zpspnnks0st.jpg

Awesome! Thanks for the info and pics. From what I see in the pics, they only fit because of staggering the depth, sound about right? The reason I wanted to go with the h80i was for corsair link control, from what I have seen/read, its the only 120mm rad solution from corsair that supports link. I am using a shorter video card than what you are (at least I think I am), so I am wondering if the thicker rads of the 80 will work for me. Of course if I go with the corsair gpu adapter (with the fan on the end), that would bring the length back to full size and then I run into issues. Any chance you know if its possible to use a H80i on a graphics card without using the corsair gpu adapter? Again thanks for the info!

BTW..nice build! I am doing almost exact same thing. Air 240 in white, Asus Gryphon z87 with the armor kit. Just proves, great minds think alike! lol

Here is a pic of my setup, I was going to build a custom loop, but have decided to go the AIO solution.

WP_20151023_18_59_51_Pro.thumb.jpg.5e6413e4441f0923c5ec8efbe141fc9f.jpg

so I am wondering if the thicker rads of the 80 will work for me.

BTW..nice build! I am doing almost exact same thing. Air 240 in white, Asus Gryphon z87 with the armor kit. Just proves, great minds think alike! lol

I love this motherboard.

Yeah the only reason they radiators fit is because they are staggered with the fans. I think the h80i are much thicker than a fan, so I can't see how they would fit without a gap between the radiator and the fans.

Can I ask what 80mm fans you are using 2002whitegt? What are the noise levels like?

They are the ARCTIC F8 PWM.

I have them at the lowest RPM possible around 600rpm, and they are quiet, although I am planning on removing the bottom 3 since I couldn't see a difference in temps, and a pc can never be too quiet.

Archived