Corsair Community

H100i GTX problem with Fan RPM

windmike

Hello!

I just installed two days ago my new H100i GTX.

After few problems and doing as I was told on forum my Corsair Link works eventually!

I can not change the Cooler Fan Speed tho.It shows all the time around 840 rpm. (I add that I can change rpm on pomp )

It does not matter if I change it to Balanced Mode,Quiet Mode,Performance Mode - it shows all the time 840rpm.

I am curious if it might be related to the fact that my mobo is quite old (X58 chipset with old i7 950 on it)?

I will appreciate any help since I would like to push my oc bit more with new cooling.

Regards!

Temps are around 70ish when I run stress test,so not so bad(but I have x2 noctuas on top of case,above radiator to pull out hot air even quicker).

But I can not hear fans spinning any faster than usuall-I sit 20cm from my pc so I am quite sure that the fans spin all the time at the same rpm(unfortunatelly)

Temps are a bit high, but the fact that the fans don't spin faster is a bit worrying, may well be a problem with the fan hub. I'm not sure about running push/pull with 2 different fans (or am I reading it wrong).

I'm running an overclocked 3570K (4.3 Ghz) and that barely creeps over 60 degrees under a stress test, mind you I have an H110i GT with just the standard fans which spin at about 900 rpm most of the time.

• 4 months later...
I have a similar problem. I am searching the threads for something similiar to my problem. My h100i Gtx works fine except for the colors on the block wont change at a certain high temp that I set. My biggest concern is the fan curve wont work. The performace / quiet mode works fine. But the custom curve wont work. I tried reinstalling drivers / stress testing. no luck . They seem to have full range from low rpm to all the way high over 2000 rpm but as soon as I set custom curve . No luck.

Using Windows 8 or 10? I had this exact same problem until a few hours ago.

http://forum.corsair.com/forums/showthread.php?p=785550

What it boils down to is there is now a setting on by default that prevents link from controlling voltage to the fan and pump. You can fix this by running the system information viewer.

1) Exit CL

2) Run SIV

3) On the SIV [Link Devices] panel uncheck EnhancedPowerManagementEnabled and then press [Restart] - post a new screen shot

4) Exit SIV

5) Run SIV

6) Confirm the H100i is reported

7) Exit SIV

8) Run CL

9) All should now be working.

Close one but does not work.

I don't have an option in SIV that would be named : EnhancedPowerManagementEnabled

In SIV it shows me only (in the Link devices Tab) :DeviceSelectiveSuspended.There is no other option to uncheck.....

Any ideas?

http://i57.tinypic.com/1495b8k.jpg

Archived