Corsair Community

M90 Flash Firmware tool

Authrom

Hi,

Can anyone provide a link to the M90 flash firmware tool. I can find lots of links to the M60 tool but none for the M90.

I did find it buried in post about 4/5 pages in but now I can't find that thread for the life of me.

This the file name: M90 firmware update 110211 V108

Could it also be stickied as I think there a lot of M90 owners, me included until I found the file above, with bricked mice that are using the M60 flashing tool and getting the 'Unable to open USB device' error.

Cheers,

Auth

Hi,

Thanks for the quick responses, but I am after the file that starts M90 and not M60. The M60 reflash tools gives me the 'Unable to open usb device' error. Where as using the reflash tool with the file name starting M90 works flawlesly.

I know they are, but seems like Authrom didn't understand that. Also the m60 in the filename, may have confused him.

I never had to reflash my 2 m90 mouse, but, it seems that it solves issues to some users.

Hi,

Thanks for providing the links :)

I may have got confused between the files but when I first bricked my mouse, I download the a file with M60 in the file name and got the 'Unable to open USB device' error and gave up and went to bed. The next day had already RMA'd the mouse but was bored at work and trawled the forums and found a flash tool with M90 in the file name and it worked. Maybe my intial download was corrupt but anyways it all working now.

• 1 year later...
  • 2 months later...

I have multiple times reflashed my M90. The update process works ok.

The problem i have with the mouse is that i cannot use it in HARDWARE mode. It doesn't remember any settings of the profile at all, only the basic buttons work: left, right, back, forward & scroll.

What steps to take ? When in software mode, all keys work ok. But i wanted this mouse for its hardware mode ability, i have use for its extra-buttons.

After i reflash my mouse, i save the profile to the mouse with 2 leds for example, but only the first led appears lit. So when choosing hw mode, mouse's memory appears empty.

I have attached the profile for you to see that is nothing special. Buttons 5-6 work as DPI up /down & not as profile selection button, when i had enabled HW mode. Also, i have On-screen-notification & i see when i change the profiles; unfortunately, switching profiles works only in SW mode -then it shows me the only one profile i have, either i press button 5 or 6.

It seems that the mouse is stuck between the default profile -5buttons automated mapping from Windows- & the profile i've created in Corsair's software, when playing in HW mode.

M90.zip

Can you try the mouse on another computer and see if the profile saves?

If it doesn't, it sounds like a faulty mouse.

If the mouse is still in warranty (2 years), request an RMA to replace it. Make sure you upload a picture of the invoice as proof of purchase.

• 2 months later...
I've send the mouse back & unfortunately is dead. Since Corsair don't have any longer a presence in Romania -at least with their mouses- i can't have it replaced & i got the money back. Too bad i can't buy it from anywhere else in my colored country.

Archived