Corsair Community

K70 Keys Sticking

sarious

My keyboard just arrived today and I'm having a problem with keys getting stuck randomly. It seems to happen with the wasd keys, so I'm thinking it is the most used keys which are doing this. It's annoying, but I'm more worried about it eventually getting to be all keys once I've used it more. Is there a way to fix this without sending it back? Only solution I found online was to change the USB port which has not worked (I switched from 2.0 to my 3.0 ports). I took off the keys and there doesn't seem to be anything wrong with the switches themselves.

Tried different polling rates. Removed all remaining files from old keyboard driver software. Still having the issue. Seems to mainly be the d and s keys. Does not occur with other keyboards and occurs on other computers. I adjusted the repeat delay and speed which helps reduce the amount of movement it causes. The biggest problem is it interrupting my casts in games, otherwise it wouldn't be that much of an annoyance. If I have to send it in, I ordered it directly from corsair... How long do I have to send it back in (I'd like to keep it until after Christmas).

• 4 years later...

Archived