Corsair Community

Seriously WTF is up with quality control?

cruzinbill

So I normally don't signup to a forums just to rant but Corsair QC is complete bull**** now.

Doing a few builds for friends/family after telling them how great Corsair products are since I've run them for years.

Out of 3 corsair HX750i 1 works.... 1 works but fan grinds when it spins, second smoked on turn on closer investigation was a solder bridge across an internal connection.

2 H80iGT and a H100GTX... none work correctly.

1 doesn't power the fans. 1 sounds like it is going to explode, and best of all the H80 lights up and spins the fans but the pump doesn't come on.

There is no way in hell this **** is getting tested.

So the options now are to either throw the **** away or wait months to finally get something back.. if you are lucky to ever get it back.

I have still never gotten my old H100i back from last year, it had an extremely loud buzzing pump.

Out of all the DOA equipment 2 of them are just returning their products and buying a PS4. My brother, idk he is up in the air but will probably just throw away the H80 and go custom loop.

So congrats Corsair. I will be taking my business elsewhere.

• Administrators

Has anyone created a support ticket for those items?

I've only found one support ticket under a support account created 4 months ago under the same email address as your forum account, and it was a question, not an RMA. Couldn't find any other support tickets under your name/address/phone number.

If you can PM me some information regarding your H100i ticket so that I can find it, I'll look into it.

Has anyone created a support ticket for those items?

I've only found one support ticket under a support account created 4 months ago under the same email address as your forum account, and it was a question, not an RMA. Couldn't find any other support tickets under your name/address/phone number.

If you can PM me some information regarding your H100i ticket so that I can find it, I'll look into it.

For my old cooler it was through a different email account, I've written that one off on account of my own failure to keep up with the info, had more or less just hoped it would eventually show up.

As for the current issues, both of my friends I think are contacting the location of purchase. I'm not sure if it was newegg, tigerdirect, or amazon they had got parts from each.

My brothers H80iGT I have and could RMA since I did the actual purchasing, just not sure if I want to tie up 140$ for express rma and I need to get the system shipped to him pretty soon.

• Administrators
For my old cooler it was through a different email account, I've written that one off on account of my own failure to keep up with the info, had more or less just hoped it would eventually show up.
Don't give up. Please PM me the email address. If you're due a cooler, we'll make it right.

Archived