Corsair Community

Corsair H110I GTX PROBLEM

MichielGTX

I have a really weird strange problem, when i game intens for about 30 min my H110I GTX Radiator or either them fans makes a very very loud noise its unhearable, like a car thats starting and makes allot of noise, i only have this when i play videogames, my cpu temps are really not that high 45c on all cores on load, i have tried silent mode in corsair link, i have tried it without the software, it doesnt make any differences, please someone here on the forum can tell me whats going on, this thing got unbearable noise under load while gaming thats not acepteble, sorry for my bad english i am still learning it.

I thought when i use corsair link and silent-mode it keeps it silent while gaming but thats probably not the case :(

Its like it goes into performance mode after a while but even with that sound its still louder as the performance-mode in the corsair link.

I checked my mainbord monitor fan speed, i have tried to put smart fan targets off, so al the fans wil remain same speed no matter what, but thats also not the case with this H110I GTX.

I was very happy with this cooling unit on iddle, but when i game this thing gets just to loud, is my pump RMA ready or are my fans faulty, or is it just a setting to chance ?

The pump or fan noise only starts making unbearable noise while i play heavy intens games for like 30 to 35 min, it goes into beserk mode, my mind is saying that this is not normal.

It sounds like you need to use the software and custom tailor a fan profile that doesn't send the fans to its full rpm range.,,in the auto profiles if a temp is reached then it triggers fan speed,what are gaming load temps

40-45c while playing witcher 3 on max settings.

Where can i find these auto profiles and temp limits ?

Many thx this worked, its much more silent now under load.

Glad to hear it

Ive seen many issues users blame on the product when in fact its just a matter of understanding how things work.,which is why the Forum is here

GermAntechnology really messes with me unlike the link software where it can actually be figured out...;):

Just one quick question whats the difference between quiet mode and performance on the cooler pump ?

i hear a slighty more sound with it on performance but not that much really, to tell u the truth i dont hear any big difference @ all with the pump, the fans however are really silent now with the custom curve settings.

You should be able to see it in the pump speed in LINK. Each model is a little different, but I believe the GTX is about 2900 rpm at 100%. The quiet mode setting likely knocks the speed down to near 70% or 2000 rpm. You won't see any real differences in cooling for normal operation. Pump speed may have more of an effect on prolonged high CPU loads for stress tests and professional applications.

Archived