Corsair Community

Star Citizen

Kovoet

• 3 months later...
  • Administrators

Arena Commander Alpha has been released. I'm downloading it right now. Anyone else in the alpha?

https://robertsspaceindustries.com/download

WHAT DO I NEED TO ACCESS ARENA COMMANDER?

To access Arena Commander one will need an RSI account and a pledge package which includes a ship, some credits and access to the full game. Specific access to the Arena Commander is also required, in the form of an Alpha Slot, or the Arena Commander Access Pass which can be bought here.

• 1 month later...
  • 7 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 5 months later...
I recently bought Star Citizen (Alpha 2.5 as we speak). The system requirements are high. With highest graphic settings looks awesome, altough not very smooth for me. But on medium settings I can play it very well. People complaining about low fps (15-30) but heard that is a server related issue. I've not played a lot yet, but you can travel through several systems and do assigments in order to earn money. And there is a lot to come, so looking forward.

• 2 months later...

Well,... I for one would love to play " Star Citizen ", However, I can't for the life of me justify the pricing of the Game Packages.

From $54.00 up to $18.000 USD, When I look at these prices I keep thinking I'm missing something and think they must mean $18.000 in Game credits or something, Who the hell would pay 18.000 to play a game ?

Until these prices come more affordable to every gamer, I can't justify paying $50+ for any pixel ship.

It's a killer I admit Because I'm a space Cadet at heart and love anything to do with Space games.

I think I paid $20 for mine (could be wrong).... occasionally they have a sale I think. I dont know I have not really looked into it in awhile. Average cost for a game is $60 so it makes sense. to spend that much for a ship considering thats what you need to play the game.

• 5 months later...

Archived