Corsair Community

Flash Voyager RMA'd, Second Drive Same Issue

xxbassplayerxx

I RMA'd my Flash Voyager GT 16GB (USB 3.0) because it had become horrendously slow. I got my new drive and I've tested it across four different computers and it's still terrible. I just ran HD Tune to check the speeds:

Read Min: 0.8MB/s

Read Max: 0.9MB/s

It can't even run the Write Test... it gives an error.

CrystalDiskMark also would not run.

I all out of Flash Drives because my USB 2.0 Flash Voyager isn't working anymore either (it's not recognized at all when I plug it in to anything). I can't format it because the BIOS doesn't even recognize it.

Is there something I can do to speed up the RMA process this time around (took ~3 weeks last time)? Is it even worth it? I already have $7 invested in shipping and these things are pretty cheap.

I appreciate the help. The case number is 4925615.

My USB 2.0 drive (CMFUSB2.0-16GB) was purchased 3/7/2009 from Newegg. Can I get this added to the same case so I can just ship them both back together?

I've subscribed via email to this thread, so I should be quicker to respond this time.

• Corsair Employee

I am sorry I do not know what the issue was but I have sent a message to our customer service to get this process ASAP for you.

EDIT:

Just checked and it was delivered on the 21st by UPS tracking number 1ZA3969T0348683116

Tuesday, 08/21/2012 at 6:05 P.M. Left At: Porch

Archived