• Gaming Peripherals & Audio Troubleshooting
    • Furniture and Ambient Lighting Troubleshooting
    • CORSAIR Pre-Built Systems Troubleshooting
  • PRODUCT DISCUSSIONS
    • CORSAIR iCUE
    • Build Hardware
    • Gaming Peripherals
    • Audio Devices
    • Battlestation Hardware: Ambient Lighting, Furniture, etc.
    • CORSAIR Pre-Built Systems
    • CORSAIR Technologies Q&A
  • Alternative Languages
    • Deutscher Support (German Support)
    • French Support
    • Spanish Support
  • LEGACY TOPICS
    • Corsair Enthusiasts Section
    • Corsair Product Discussion
    • Alternate Language Support
    • Customer Service

Categories

• iCUE
  • SSD Toolbox
  • SSD Firmware
    • MP510
    • MP600
    • MP600 MINI
    • MP600 GS
    • MP600 PRO LPX
    • MP600 PRO NH
    • MP600 PRO XT
    • MP700
  • Thunderbolt Dock Software
  • Controllers
    • Commander Core XT
    • iCUE LINK System Hub

Categories

• System Build Inspiration
  • Memory
  • Cases
  • iCUE CONTROLLERS
  • Maximizing Performance
  • Peripherals
  • Storage
  • Liquid Cooling
  • Gaming Mice
  • News and Events
  • How-tos and DIY
  • USB Drives
  • Extreme OC Mods
  • Gaming Keyboards
  • Power Supply Units
  • Gaming Headsets
  • Uncategorized

Product Groups

There are no results to display.

Find results in...

Find results that contain...

Date Created

• Start

End

Last Updated

• Start

End

Filter by number of...

• Start

End

Group

About Me

Interests

Occupation

Homepage

AIM

Yahoo

MSN

Found 2 results

1. Hey guys, I am having an issue with setting up macros. Ive always wanted to be able to have multiple things on my clipboard to paste. (windows 10 has been a huge improvement in that regard) However, when I set up macros in the icue software, they only execute flawlessly 20% of the time. The rest of the time they utterly scramble the text so its unusable. Example of one I just made: This is what I would like it to say (I typed indent when I wanted a new line in the macro so yall can see what its doing) I really wish this thing would stop scrambling my text indent that would be great indent Thanks for your help! Now Im just going to press the macro button a couple times: attempt 1: I really wish this thild beuldeat indent Thanks for your help!be great indent Thanks for your help! attempt 2: I really wish this thing would stopmbdent Thanks for your help!be great indent Thanks for your help! attempt 3: I really wish this would e great indent Thanks for your help!be great indent Thanks for your help! As you can see this is all over the place, any ideas on how I fix this? I would really like to be able to use this function. The only thing I can do that will make it work is include pauses but then this is no faster than typing myself. Any help greatly appreciated!!! Thanks! _DCP
  2. I just spent a few hours solving this myself. Hopefully this will help others. Keyboard K95 RBG (G18 keys) Macros (Actions only) simply stopped working, fix. CorsairUtilityEngineSetup.MUI_Release_1.16.42. (Old style CUE: this is superseeded CUE software and can be downloaded from Corsair, if you dig for it. Call +1 888-222-4346 for support) Old style CUE --> https://gyazo.com/8abcfb10d7c80a4f6350a03b027f62e4 I get this msg when trying to install CUE CorsairUtilityEngineSetup.MUI_Release_1.16.42 software https://gyazo.com/e68c8a1ca2643aceef8bef50eef10492 This solved it for me- 1. Uninstall CUE completely and remove 'registry' leftovers (see next) 2. Goto Registry Editor (In PC search - type 'regedit' -->gives you Registry Editor) and remove completely Corsair folders from - Computer\HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\'Corsair' and Computer\HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\'Corsair' 3. Disconnect the keyboard 4. PC restart (Use old keyboard if you need to but, everything from here can be done with Mouse) -Using a paperclip, thumb tack, or thin needle, hold down on the reset button located next to the polling rate switch (behind F10 there's a little pin hole, make sure you hold pin you're using, straight. Button inside only depresses ~ 2mm) -As it is pressed down, connect the Corsair K95 RGB keyboard (you may need help to do this, it's tricky to do it all yourself) to a USB 3.0 port (blue) on your system (ensure the connector labeled with the keyboard icon is connected only. If using USB 2.0 you connect both USB's) - A file explorer pop-up (check file explorer if it doesn't) will be displayed showing drive name as 'CRP_DISABLED' (where you see what 'drives' are available, something like CRP_DISABLED (H:) will be there, open it ) - Delete the 'firmware.bin' file that is on the CRP_DISABLED drive. Transfer the new K95RGB_ISP_V200.bin into CRP_DISABLED (H:) (or try K95RGB_APP_V204.bin if that fails. Anyone know the difference? Yes you have to repeat everything from 4.) (I couldn't attach these .bin files or the CorsairUtilityEngineSetup.MUI_Release_1.16.42, you'll need to hunt them down on Forum somewhere, or Call +1 888-222-4346 for support) 5. Reinstall CUE software 'CorsairUtilityEngineSetup.MUI_Release_1.16.42' 6.Finished.