Corsair Community

Improving iCUE - Fan Speed option in tray icon

IronKnight

Hi corsair team

Can you please add option to change fan speed in iCUE tray icon, like you had in 'Corsair Link'? I think that's a really usefull option, because it saves us a lot of time. Now we have to open iCUE then go to colling, and then performance, and then select the desired fan and pump speed. I think that a lot of users will benefit from this option. Or at least add that option in iCUE Space. I hope that you'll implement this in some of your next updates.

Keep up the good work

Best regards :biggrin:

• 3 months later...
Hi corsair team

Can you please add option to change fan speed in iCUE tray icon, like you had in 'Corsair Link'? I think that's a really usefull option, because it saves us a lot of time. Now we have to open iCUE then go to colling, and then performance, and then select the desired fan and pump speed. I think that a lot of users will benefit from this option. Or at least add that option in iCUE Space. I hope that you'll implement this in some of your next updates.

Keep up the good work

Best regards :biggrin:

I would just like to second this. It would be a really useful thing to have in the system tray, or even in the iCUE Space.

And add the pump speed option as well if you can.

On Corsair LINK we can change of profile from tray icon and it is a good solution.

+1 for this feature.

That's a good solution if you don't have a lot of profiles. Also, iCue has folders for profiles that Link didn't have.

I think what would be better here would be an option to make specific profiles available on the tray icon as a single click.

Archived