Corsair Community

5.05a change log available??

jeroompje

in their previous firmware updates there always was a changelog.

Yes, and that changelos only hold minor infos or infos of no great meaning.

If you check the LSI changelogs of their "mother-versions", you find much more critical notes.

Guess corsair doesn't apply critical fixes, or removes that fixes from LSI-version, because there was never a critical problem with corsair drive. DOH! xD

Well i think they have all that bugfixes in too, but not having the balls to tell their customers that upgrading FW fixes critical bugs, increases sustainability and performance.

Probably at least two or more of these changes:

<removed>

just remembering Corsairs 5.03's CHANGE LOG

1. Restored a minor TRIM performance variation from a previous release

2. Fixed a power management condition where the device failed to respond to COMWAKE, which might have resulted in the SSD not responding without being reset by the host

• Administrators
Incriminated, that's a different manufacturer's drive (as you already know). It cannot be used as a guideline to our SSDs or firmware or as a change log reference. I'm sorry but I've removed the info to prevent confusion.

Well thats why i wrote probably one or more of these...

(as you already know) different manufacturers usually not patch the firmwares on their own but rely on patching from LSI sandforce, as corsair do. so the changelog is basically the same. its a hussle that a) corsair doesnt provide a changelog b) you censor both the the link to that source and the qout just because it has another sandforce resellers brand in title.

so @everyone else: you have to use google for your own....:roll:

Archived