Corsair Community

Wireless Mouse and Charging Mousepad?

Hyncharas

For some time, Corsair have been selling a wireless version of their VOID headsets, to make it easier for people who may play on consoles as well as PC.

However, after working with wired mice over several years (including your Scimitar RGB), I've come to discover most solutions really don't last very long, particularly since I use a laptop that requires frequent plugging and disconnect when I must pack it away; causing a progressive amount of deterioration to their cabling.

With the release of the Corsair ONE in March, therefore, I was wondering if the company have considered making a version of their MM800 into a magnetic charging base - in turn, allowing for Scimitar Wireless and Glaive Wireless editions, respectively, to be built to complement it.

• 3 weeks later...
They are and they showed their own solution at Computex. The main difference is their solution wouldn't allow you to charge the mouse across the whole mat and only in one of the corners. However, if I remember correctly it will be able to charge your phone if it supports the wireless charging standard. Something Logitechs mat cant do.

Archived