Corsair Community

Corsair Link Dashboard V2 software update (version 2.2.0) problem

Sguma70

shutdown windows 8 message problem with sierra. exe does not leave off windows

Corsair ax 1200th temperature -200 celsius

profile is saved correttamenta lights but when I reboot the lights are green with autostart enabled,

the fan in the channel 1of the corsair h100 and quiet when windows set 'maximum 2500 rpm fans on the other channels 2-3-4 start normal quiet 900 rpm with autostart enabled

hard drives of other brands temperatures are not recognized.

Practically and 'a disaster when we manage to get the software working?

Corsair Link Dashboard V2 software update (version 2.2.0) has added a new problem when I turn off the pc on windows 8 error message sierra.exe.

Corsair ax 1200 the temperature -200 celsius this problem from the software 2.0.15_2.0.16_2.1.1_ 2.1.7_ 2.2.0 it is time to fix this problem.

Corsair h100 I connected 4 fans when I start the pc the fan in the channel 1 2600 rpm remaining channels 2_3_4_ 900 rpm, this problem from the software version 1.2.3_1.2.5_1.2.7_2.0.15_2.0.16_2.1.1_2.1.7_2 .2.0 also by checking the startup reduced to window

Does not detect the temperature of the hd is not 'a big deal for me'

Setting red lights saved the profile reboot the PC and the lights come back ever green also by checking the startup reduced to the window, this problem from the software version 1.2.3_1.2.5_1.2.7_2.0.15_2.0.16_2.1.1_2 .1.7 _2.2.0

These problems also come with clean install of windows 7_8, I tried to change also 3 USB ports

It 'a disaster corsair as we do?

Software 2.1.7 with windows 8 block not have the problem power off the pc due to execution sierra.exe, I seem to be compatible with windows 8 apart from the problem that marks the temperature of a single core intel 3930

Ago 'smile you answer me first that you depend on a corsair, I have responses from a corsair depend .......

• Corsair Employee

The software will work in Windows 8 but you have to install it in Windows 7 Compatibility mode.

And I would suggest you uninstall Version 2.1.7 and restart and install version 2.2.0. You will have to right click on the file and select properties and select Windows 7 Compatibility mode before you install it.

Reinstall the LINK driver.

Uninstall the this entry listed in Programs and features "Corsair Link USB Dongle (Driver Removal)".

Then go here "CorsairLink 2\Drivers" and double click "CorsairUsbDongle.exe"

If that did not work, Try right-clicking CmiUsb and install. Or Device Manager > Update Device Software.

Reinstall the LINK driver.

Uninstall the this entry listed in Programs and features "Corsair Link USB Dongle (Driver Removal)".

Then go here "CorsairLink 2\Drivers" and double click "CorsairUsbDongle.exe"

If that did not work, Try right-clicking CmiUsb and install. Or Device Manager > Update Device Software.

Thanks you when i come back home i'll try and i'll let you know...

this situation is very annoying... i hope to fix it very soon

The software will work in Windows 8 but you have to install it in Windows 7 Compatibility mode.

And I would suggest you uninstall Version 2.1.7 and restart and install version 2.2.0. You will have to right click on the file and select properties and select Windows 7 Compatibility mode before you install it.

You will have to right click on the file and select properties and select Windows 7 Compatibility mode before you install it but does not work for the problems that the corsair link in vindows 8

I have installed the CorsairUsbDongle.exe but the problem is the same,

i have installed CmiUsb but the problem is the same....

i have windows 8 64 Bit maybe is the problem...

EDIT:

this is the installation:

http://img145.imageshack.us/img145/7307/img20121205204455.jpg

http://img838.imageshack.us/img838/150/img20121205204516.jpg

http://img856.imageshack.us/img856/6152/img20121205204529.jpg

http://img145.imageshack.us/img145/1066/img20121205204549.jpg

Forget the drivers. It is for the USB dongle that is included with the AXi series PSU.

I think your problem is the Commander unit is not on FW 2.0.6.

Install LINK 1.2.7 and see if the Commander unit is detected. If it is, download the Corsair Link Commander FW 2.0.6 and update it on LINK 1.2.7.

Note: Once the FW updates, LINK 1.2.7 will not detect the Commander unit.

When it happens. Uninstall LINK 1.2.7 and install LINK 2.2.0. Your Commander unit should now be detected.

I'm sorry but I've already opened the RMA practice.

a system that does not work just is not reliable.

I'm really sorry because I trusted a lot of corsair but this thing is really disturbing.

I sent an email to corsair support for about 3 days and they didnt respond.

I thank you immensely for however long as I have devoted.

See you soon.

So it seems that I have the exact same problem as the previous poster in this thread.

I'm on win 8 x64, Asus p8z77-v premium, H100i. All latest BIOS and chipset drivers.

The dashboard seems to see My cpu temp and load, vid card temp and load, and my ssd temp. However, I have no LED or fan controls. It seems to not even be reading the fan or LED controllers, but the fans spin at full power and the LEDs light up blue.

I would try link dashboard 1.2.7 but I'm pretty sure that version has no support for the H100i. I also can't find a link to download it.

Any ideas on how to fix this would be awesome. Thanks in advance!

• Corsair Employee

What firmware version do you have on the commander?

You will have to update the commander to FW version 2.06 before it will work with 2.x.x. Software.

And you will also have to uninstall the current version and restart and then install version 2.1.1. and update the firmware on the commander if its not updated. Then uninstall 2.1.1. and reboot and reinstall 2.2.0.

• 3 weeks later...
Yes in the first sticky about 2.2.0 you will find a link to 2.1.1. Please read the whole post.

Hi

Want to know what order I should install the software for Corsair Link

I see in some forums that people have problems with the software

My computer system is AX1200i and H100i

Obsidian 800D

ASUS Maximus V Extreme

Corsair Dominator

ASUS GeForce GTX 690

Samsung SSD 840 256GB ProSeries

Archived