Corsair Community

iCUE Full Release Now Available - CUE Forum support to end Aug 1st

• Corsair Employees

If you haven't read yet, the full release version of iCUE is now available for download on the Corsair download page! iCUE currently supports all Corsair gaming peripherals that were supported in CUE 2.x, as well as a large portion of Corsair's DIY components, and will continue to increase support as new products are announced. If you have not already made the move to iCUE, you can follow the link below to the downloads page, and also view the iCUE Software section of our Corsair User Forums.

Corsair Download Page:

https://www.corsair.com/us/en/downloads

iCUE Software Forums:

http://forum.corsair.com/v3/forumdisplay.php?f=280

What does this mean for CUE 2.x? Going forward, CUE 2.x will no longer be receiving regular updates, or increased product support. We have already begun addressing many of the improvement requests in the iCUE software that were brought up during CUE 2.x, and continuing to make iCUE the best Ecosystem possible. The CUE 1.x/2.x forum section will continue to remain active until August 1st, after which it will be then closed and archived. During this time we will begin moving relevant FAQ threads to the iCUE Software section of the forum. If you have any suggestions on threads you would like to keep, please feel free to provide those in this thread.

We appreciate the support from all of you through the development of CUE 2.x, and look forward to all of your input for the new iCUE software.

• 1 month later...

Hello Nick, i'm new in the forum, i've just buy (yesterday) a headset VOID PRO WIRELESS, in the box it says that i've to download the CUE software, but after reading this, i don't know if i should use the CUE 2.x with current version and stick with it, or download the iCUE.

Thanks, regards

Sebastian.

Hello Nick, i'm new in the forum, i've just buy (yesterday) a headset VOID PRO WIRELESS, in the box it says that i've to download the CUE software, but after reading this, i don't know if i should use the CUE 2.x with current version and stick with it, or download the iCUE.

Thanks, regards

Sebastian.

You can use either one. Just note that CUE is now End Of Life ... there won't be any future updates or bug fixes. iCue is the path forward.