Corsair Community

RMA ticket question

wert000

My Psu AX850 has power failure fauty these days. I'm not from English-speaking country and I have difficulty in finding the local warranty. I have already submitted an RMA ticket( ticket number 6432428) and add some comments,but to my disappointment, I’ve received no comment from cosair for nealy 5 days. I already checked my mailbox, there really exists an approved RMA mail giving me instructions to sendback the psu to HK, but judging from the reply time, I found it is auto-replied by your website robot( or machine?), which confused me much. Has my RMA ticket really been approved? One friend of mine did receive human comments before he send back the psu. He gives high praise of cosair’s custom service. But to me ,why my comments in ticket still be ignored? Any of your customer service member handle my ticket? So i decided to ask question here, and one more question : do I need to send back the cables together with my psu, or just a broken psu will do? please handle my ticket as soon as possible.

Please log back in to your ticket and look fort any responses that may be there. You are issues a case number first followed by a separate notification of your RMA number.

Usually there are pretty quick, but depending on the workload the system is under responses could be delayed by a few days. Tickets are answered in the order they are received.

But yes, you need to send in all the cables with your PSU.

Please log back in to your ticket and look fort any responses that may be there. You are issues a case number first followed by a separate notification of your RMA number.

Usually there are pretty quick, but depending on the workload the system is under responses could be delayed by a few days. Tickets are answered in the order they are received.

But yes, you need to send in all the cables with your PSU.

still no comments from cosair. :(:

but thank you for your quick reply, dude

Yes, your ticket was auto approved. It already contains instructions on how to send your PSU to us.

Also, where did you get the text for your first comment? I've seen that exact text on other tickets.

So this means I can directly send my psu to HK now, just following the auto-replied instructions?

as for the 1st comment , since I was not much familiar with cosair’s RMA policy , I googled before seeking direct help from cosair. I found this first comment from a forum thread, in which the guy has exactly the same PSU problem as I do. In his thread he shared his own RMA experience and wrote brief instructions to help others. I just pasted and edited the first comment from his thread for reference . and i've added some more specific description in my 2nd comment later

• Administrators
So this means I can directly send my psu to HK now, just following the auto-replied instructions?

as for the 1st comment , since I was not much familiar with Corsair’s RMA policy , I googled before seeking direct help from Corsair. I found this first comment from a forum thread, in which the guy has exactly the same PSU problem as I do. In his thread he shared his own RMA experience and wrote brief instructions to help others. I just pasted and edited the first comment from his thread for reference . and i've added some more specific description in my 2nd comment later

Yes, send it to HK per the instructions.

Please PM me a link to that thread, thanks.

Archived