Corsair Community

Corsair K70 RGB Bricked

pikoabey

Hi guys i have a Corsair K70 RGB keyboard. It is bricked when i was updating it.

Now keyboard is working but. Numlock, Scrollock Capslock indicators blinking. And Leds are not working. In CUE keyboard functions is closed. It says " update keyboard ". I have tried everything. Uninstalled CUE and drivers, hard reset, soft reset, tried old firmware versions, almost everything. Anyone have this issue and solved ?

I dont have warranty because i won this keyboard from a tournament and i havent got a proof of it. So RMA is not a solution. I need to figure out this issue without RMA. Or i will repair device with money on local technical service. Any suggestion here ?

Thanks for helping. Have a nice day.

• 2 years later...
Hi guys i have a Corsair K70 RGB keyboard. It is bricked when i was updating it.

Now keyboard is working but. Numlock, Scrollock Capslock indicators blinking. And Leds are not working. In CUE keyboard functions is closed. It says " update keyboard ". I have tried everything. Uninstalled CUE and drivers, hard reset, soft reset, tried old firmware versions, almost everything. Anyone have this issue and solved ?

I dont have warranty because i won this keyboard from a tournament and i havent got a proof of it. So RMA is not a solution. I need to figure out this issue without RMA. Or i will repair device with money on local technical service. Any suggestion here ?

Thanks for helping. Have a nice day.

Sorry to revive the topic, I have the same problem on my k70 LUX RGB, I tried some different firmware and versions of iCUE, I did the test on 4 different computers and nothing, I opened a ticket with Corsair but the attendants seemed very uninterested in mine case, were you able to solve your problem? if so could you post which solution you used?