Corsair Community

Having problems with profiles and "advanced" option

epsrrior

Hi, so I just received my K95 platinum and I started downloading some profiles and making my own. The problem is to use the downloaded profiles I need the advanced option turned on but if that option is on the profile I made and the default one aren't working so I don't know what to do, my idea was to export the profile I made and import and then try but it sucked if I had to do that everytime I made a profile. Thanks for reading

if you are in advanced mode then the profiles you made would also need to be advanced profiles ;). in other words,, you would need to remake your profiles while advanced is switched on.. which is a bit of a learning curve but once you get it its very rewarding....

I suggest learning via editing some of the ones you downloaded. as you can see how they applied layers/effects/timings.. this worked for me

Also, you can layer basic and advanced lighting schemes on top of each other in the same profile. So rather than deleting the old profile, go to, switch to advanced, and then re-create. It will exist in both planes if you like and preserves the prior copy. I find this easier than switching back and forth with the toggle when I need to go from basic to advanced. Obviously some effects cannot be created in basic, but you can still do something other than blank/blackout.

Also, you can layer basic and advanced lighting schemes on top of each other in the same profile. So rather than deleting the old profile, go to, switch to advanced, and then re-create. It will exist in both planes if you like and preserves the prior copy. I find this easier than switching back and forth with the toggle when I need to go from basic to advanced. Obviously some effects cannot be created in basic, but you can still do something other than blank/blackout.

Yep.. I can vouch for this :).. and I actually do this my self lol. thanks for expanding on it c-a...

In CUE3, I .

CUE3 eh?.... care to share if this is a soon situation or not?

I have removed the advanced and standard effects being mutually exclusive. You'll be able to use both over any groups of keys simultaneously. This also will open up a ton of new combinations for lighting.

Looking forward to this..

Archived