Corsair Community

MX RGB K70 european release date?

Teylor

Hey folks,

I got news that the MX RGB K70 has a late july release date and I was just wondering if this date also accounts for european (especially german)? Has anyone information about this?

Greetings

well well corsair, you guys had the chance to sell thousands of that keyboard, with an early release. coz that year is getting almost to an end, and 2015 other companys are allowed to use those new switches too.

so instead on wasting time one that software for the color effects, you should have had better released it with the possibility to just simply change the colors.

so if that is not going to be released until september, i guess a lot of people (including me) will buy something else. so im looking forward to see what roccat can do with those rgb switches next year...

The place I pre-ordered my RGB K95 from told me today they now have no release date from Corsair.

It was originally September'ish and now that got changed to "Unknown" so it could very well be next year.

Cancelled my pre-order and went with a Ducky Shine White LED, Quite annoying.

At trade shows Corsair should really not give out release dates like they did with their RGB keyboards, They can't stick to deadlines.

Yep... True enough. Also their 1-year exclusive deal will be over soon and then other campanies like Roccat and Razer will start developing their owns keyboards. I wouldn't wonder if roccat would manage to launch their mechanical RGB before corsair does, lol.

Yep... True enough. Also their 1-year exclusive deal will be over soon and then other campanies like Roccat and Razer will start developing their owns keyboards. I wouldn't wonder if roccat would manage to launch their mechanical RGB before corsair does, lol.

Razer will release a RGB keyboard (RAZER BLACKWIDOW ULTIMATE CHROMA) in Sep. and it can be preordered allready, even the german version.

if Razer wouldnt have a poor build quality, i would just preorder it...

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
There is no stock even for US right now, we'll have to wait a little while I guess. Personally I'll wait until they release a new firmware version to fix all the current issues and a new version of the software (which is still in beta) even if it becomes available for purchase in EU before that.

Not all Europe though, there is no K70 RGB on amazon.it for example or other shops. I checked a few others and only 1 of them had it and listed as "available in 1-2 weeks".

But of course Corsair doesn't make an Italian layout so I'll have to get the US one most likely. The UK internationalized one sucks. I need to figure out where to get it from where I am however.

• 1 month later...

Archived