Corsair Community

Corsair One Pro Shutdown psu sound

jopprey

Hi,

Just got my corsair one pro at Newegg :) and great job for creating the one, being a mac user of a long time i forgot how to navigate my way with windows and pc.

Just a note when shutting down the corsair one pro the psu side has this strange like zapppping sound is that normal, its like a ziiffffff kinda thing from the psu sideone the pc shutdowns

any thoughts on this. thanks

and kudos to the corsair team great wonderful product.

• Corsair Employee
Hi,

Just got my corsair one pro at Newegg :) and great job for creating the one, being a mac user of a long time i forgot how to navigate my way with windows and pc.

Just a note when shutting down the corsair one pro the psu side has this strange like zapppping sound is that normal, its like a ziiffffff kinda thing from the psu sideone the pc shutdowns

any thoughts on this. thanks

and kudos to the corsair team great wonderful product.

Can you upload a video, please?

Hi corsair Art,

I was about to record the issue but it did no longer showed up. The unit now is booting and shutting down quietly so all is well i think. I also got to talk to customer support at the corsair site ticket system. Hope that was it as am enjoying the unit now. thank you.

I did plug in the unit directly to the wall as opposed when i first boot it and shutdown, was using a extension cord so down know if im getting the correct electrical input at first.

• 2 months later...

I'm also having the strange PSU sound softer when powering up quite loud when shutting down.

Sorry in advance for the vertical video

[ame=https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lU5HytglWvc]CORSAIR ONE PRO PSU Shutdown Sound[/ame]

Archived