Corsair Community

AM4 mounting bracket

Z.S

I need an AM4 mounting bracket for a H115i V2.

I have had this CPU cooler for a while and had replaced it in my personal PC a couple of months ago with the one of those Corsair XT RGB coolers but as this cooler still works was thinking of building a cheaper AMD PC (I was using it on an i7 7700K when I first bought it and bought it before Ryzen was released) that I could hook this up to because I don't think there would be much of a point in me selling this as I won't get much compared to what I payed for it especially since it happens to be a liquid CPU cooler which has a potential to leak which can put people off from buying these things second hand

• Corsair Employee

Hi Z.S,

Here's the link the H115i V2's corresponding AM4 mounting bracket: https://www.corsair.com/us/en/Categories/Products/Accessories-%7C-Parts/PC-Components/Cooling/AM4-AMD-Retention-Bracket-Kit-for-Hydro-Series%E2%84%A2-Coolers/p/CW-8960046

It is not currently in stock but you can sign up to be notified once it is. Given today's situation where there is still restraints on inventory, we unfortunately do have any given ETA on when this may return.