Corsair Community

worldwide

Bruno Louiz

Do you know the 2 characters SKU for the Brazilian layout? Is there any other product they make that has it? Even another keyboard.

If you know that you could replace the last 2 characters in "CH-9000119-NA" and search for that (maybe on google) to see if any results come up. That's the only way I can think of if it doesn't show up in the Corsair shop. Or maybe the layout does not exist at this time.

Do you know the 2 characters SKU for the Brazilian layout? Is there any other product they make that has it? Even another keyboard.

If you know that you could replace the last 2 characters in "CH-9000119-NA" and search for that (maybe on google) to see if any results come up. That's the only way I can think of if it doesn't show up in the Corsair shop. Or maybe the layout does not exist at this time.

thank you for helping.

hard to find the previous code. only for the RED CH-9000068-NA or 69. I want BROWN. they probably did another keyboard, but no results on google.

probably hasn't come out yet. for my surprise only NA is running on stores here in Brazil. google showed only RED and NA results selling. maybe the code is BR. but I'm not sure. I was waiting for new logo release and I forget the old one.

browsing Corsair page, the result is only for 119 NA. maybe I will wait a bit more.

I found some results with BR... like CH-9000011-BR, but pictures are all from NA. that means... no "Ç" key and others.

no problem at all, just wanted to know if Corsair is planning release ABNT 2 standart for my country.

All the stores tend to use the product images from the maker site and Corsair always uses the NA layout for the screenshots or the boxes. If the SKU ends with BR then it should indeed be the Brazilian layout, the best thing would be to double-check with the shop selling the item ;):

All the stores tend to use the product images from the maker site and Corsair always uses the NA layout for the screenshots or the boxes. If the SKU ends with BR then it should indeed be the Brazilian layout, the best thing would be to double-check with the shop selling the item ;):

yes, thank you again. I should know this trick hehhehee. I'll go check with them. see you. cheers my brother.

Archived