Corsair Community

LL120 works along QL 120 on 500D?

RodrigoDRT

Recently got an obsidian 500D SE RGB, i need a fan for the rear, but apparently they aren't available anywhere in the market, but QL ones are, can i mix them on commander pro and not get weird RGB matching? on Icue i've set my commander channel 1 to LL fans hub, if I add a QL to the rear, how would this work ?

• Corsair Employee
Unfortunately, you can't mix and match fans on an RGB hub because you issue the commands via iCUE as a certain type of fan. You would want the same fans, or if you have a 2nd type, you would want a 2nd RGB hub to a second channel and configured separately in iCUE.

Unfortunately, you can't mix and match fans on an RGB hub because you issue the commands via iCUE as a certain type of fan. You would want the same fans, or if you have a 2nd type, you would want a 2nd RGB hub to a second channel and configured separately in iCUE.

Feared that

I'm assuming i'd need to replace all LL120's to QL's.... question, were LL discontinued for the QL or something? they don't seem available anywhere, least not in my country