Corsair Community

800D Stability

MJRL

I don't know if this is the case with yours or not but my center foot was actually completely unscrewed on one side when I got my case from shipping. I simply removed the rubber pads and tightened the screws back up. Just something to check I guess. Mine sits fine except I installed wheels on my case to make it easier to roll the beast out.

I made a small movie

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=WCKWPMNY

I've screwed all screws, take the rubbers out, without the rubber pads the case its more stable, but not 100% stable.

I also have another problem, i posted in another thread.

My second drive bay counting down/up when the backup hardrive is in ahci mode sometimes hangs, when i open a folder with a lot of pictures system hang... i change it to ide modo and no problems, then i connect the cables direct and change it to ahci again and no problems also, i've changed drive bay to third and no problems so far.

I have an Intel ssd for the system and a WD 640 GB with stuff.

• Corsair Employee

Are any of the feet on the bottom loose?

It sounds like you may have a faulty backplane circuit board. If this is the case then please send an email to Ramguy@corsairmemory.com and put "800D" in the subject line. Give us a brief description of what needs to be replaced, and include your shipping and contact information.

• 2 weeks later...
Are any of the feet on the bottom loose?

It sounds like you may have a faulty backplane circuit board. If this is the case then please send an email to Ramguy@corsairmemory.com and put "800D" in the subject line. Give us a brief description of what needs to be replaced, and include your shipping and contact information.

I've sent you 2 emails cause back plane failures as you told me, but never received any answer?

Did you received my emails?

Thanks

• Corsair Employee
I did not personally receive the email, but if it ended up in our mailbox then it was forwarded to the person who takes care of shipping out the replacement parts. If you would like to check the status of the request, please contact our customer service at 888-222-4346 and dial "0", (510) 657-8747 or email rmaservice@corsairmemory.com and they should be able to get you an update!

Thanks for your suport, but i've received an email (think it's one of automatic answers), but never received any thing anymore.

Still waiting, for next case build i will recomend that not use back planes with power circuit boards, if you want hot swap use like silverstone did in ft01, i have one and its far better, at list never gave me problems.

Archived