Corsair Community

iCUE v3.34.170 Patch Notes

Corsair James

After upgrading to this version of iCUE, media controls for Volume Up and Volume Down no longer work while holding down the assigned key. You have to constantly press the button. PLEASE fix this ASAP. Tested on Ironclaw RGB Mouse. Thank you.

This happens to me as well (used to press the button and expect an instantly repeating input until button release) using the k55 RGB, It disrupts my workflow too much, is it possible for me to go back to the last version? Thanks and Please respond :)

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

While it's great that we see patch notes once again I wanted to point out that this version of iCue is still preventing C6 states of Ryzen Zen2 processors. However I noticed that now this happens only when I choose my default profile with rainbow wave synced with k95 and corsair scimitar elite, when I select my static profile C6 states are properly activating during system idle or low load. Also seems that decreased CPU load is true.

Having issue since the upgrade. I had a marco assigned to a key that when pressed it switched profile while holding the key down and when letting the go it switched back to its original. In this build the Profile Switching Setting "While Pressed" no longer works.

Tried to revert to the previous version but my profiles were not recognized for some weird reason and now i am stuck at this version :(

I concur: Temporary profile switching with "While Pressed" still doesn't work :mad:

iCUE switches to the selected profile on key press, but does NOT switch back to the original profile after releasing the key.

Reverted back to 3.32.80 and rebuilt my profiles for the second time

Update not working, i get below error on two of my PCs:

"iCUE has detected an error during the update process and has stopped the download..."

I used to do the updates fine, but this patch is not working. Tried normal stuff (like restart app or PC).

Thanks for the update.

My RGB strips are not staying true to what is selected as their profile.

Using the commander pro with the RGB LED Strip

Channel 1: 3 strips connected (Strips 2 and 3 are not following what lightning channel says) I get all sort of colors and some of the bulbs do not even light up and then eventually go back to the solid color I picked out

Channel 2: 1 strip connected (all good and following lightning channel)

Updated to 3.34.170 and still experiencing the problem above.

Somehow in one of the updates, some Corsair items lost the ability to set the hardware lighting profile.

What I mean by this is I recently changed my lighting scheme, and I now have items (such as my MM800 and Dominator Pro Memory) that are using my old lighting profile and hardware lighting profile that I no longer have access to change. this gets triggered at boot up, locked screen, etc. So it happens pretty often. Can I get access back to these setting when iCue is not in control or loaded?

Also, one some items, you can just drag your current lighting profile, over to the hardware lighting or the lighting library, etc and it worked. Some items it does not work, and you have to create a whole new lighting setting.

Or am I missing the settings somewhere?

Edited by bghurt

auto profile switching is getting stuck in folders. i have two CS:GO profiles in a folder that are set to auto run. i think it used to go back to the profile it was on before when i exit the game. now, it goes to the first profile in the subfolder... any ideas? i am still on .161 because i'm getting tired of messing with this.

anyone know why this happened and how to change back?

happened after this update with fw updates...

iCue.jpg

iCUE v3.34.170

H150i Pro v1.0.4

Vengeance RGB Pro v1.02.64

Edited by D31ta
screenshot

Since this update my h150i pro pump runs on pretty high rpm (2135rpm) on the balanced setting. RPM that used to be for balanced (1200rpm) is now for quiet mode, whereas Extreme completely maxes out the pump on 2850rpm. There is no longer any in between. Anything above 2000rpm makes the pump creates significantly more noise. I know I can create a custom curve but since there are only 3 mode settings it should at least have reasonable values. Cheers.

I have the h115i Pro and have always had the following pump speeds since 2018, with up to date firmware:

Quiet - 1140 RPM

Balanced - 2130 RPM

Extreme - 2850 RPM

Balanced and Quiet are almost discernable in noise level, Extreme can be heard at idle with no other background noise, front mounted AIO whether tubes up or down.

iCUE v3.34.170 Patch Notes::

[*]Resolved an issue causing extra CPU resource load - this is an issue that we will continue to improve as we audit the software to find the root cause(s) of unnecessary CPU load

Thanks so much, it has been a frustrating issue but to read this makes me glad!

Still doesn't fix the actual critical issue introduced around May with Windows 10 Update 2004 that causes a combination of LL fans and H100i RGB pumps to flicker, or simply not light up at all. In many cases they light up in totally different colors not set in the profiles.

It's been a lot of months and updates and no one from corsair are talking about this issue.

It's real, come on.