Corsair Community

Are Corsair likely to release a GPU Bracket for closed loops

MooDSwinG

Hi,

Short and sweet, i am wondering whether Corsair are likely to release a GPU bracket which fit their H60 closed loops.

Reason i ask is, is because another manufacturer have recently released one and it is not compatible with the H60's

I currently have 2 GTX670's being Cooled by H60's (you can see in attached picture )

.... and i would prefer if they had nice sexy looking corsair brackets.

Im sure Corsair are likely to release one as it adds so much more market to your already notorious closed loop coolers.

And i would prefer to keep my H60's and have another Corsair product or two hanging out in my case :)

Many thanks, i hope someone can shed some light.

1375693_391870807607120_1997678715_n.thumb.jpg.10e1682bee9736189fc01a34bb5e11a1.jpg

some of the other Corsair water coolers are compatible the bracket in question, but you might know that already

Corsair have said that they wouldn't do a water cooler specifically for GPU unless they can partner with a manufacturer (rather than go after market) so that it is under the warranty, so I would be surprised if they released their own bracket

some of the other Corsair water coolers are compatible the bracket in question, but you might know that already

Corsair have said that they wouldn't do a water cooler specifically for GPU unless they can partner with a manufacturer (rather than go after market) so that it is under the warranty, so I would be surprised if they released their own bracket

Yeah i have noticed the circular block closed loops by Corsair work...

Oh well, i may have to invest in said "official" bracket and re-purchase some new corsair closed loops.

Bot to worry, thanks for clarifying that though. :)

Archived