Corsair Community

Ticket 6103802 unanswered?

_YeReMy_

Hi, I have a ticket open, its date is 9/7/2013 5:10 PM, in the figure, RMA Status Aproved, but I have received no email and no response to the ticket, could tell me more or less how long it takes to answer?

thanks

PS: They have some kind of help in Spanish?

Your RMA request was not approved I suspect because of the address, please try it again and let me know if does not go through. In the mean time I have sent our customer service an email asking them to look into this ASAP

In the ticket status is listed as approved , I understand nothing. You say that the reason is my address . the direction of my house ? Why nobody answer my ticket to tell me what's wrong ? Because the ticket says approved and you say no ? I have to create a new ticket ? I erase the previous ticket ?thanks

• Corsair Employee
Your ticket went through an automated part of the system and there was no human intervention. We have since made some changes in the system to try and catch this type of issue. So again I am sorry but for this you will need to call our customer servcie if creating a new ticket does not solve the issue. And you do not need to remove the old ticket and I dont know that you can do that.

Your ticket went through an automated part of the system and there was no human intervention. We have since made some changes in the system to try and catch this type of issue. So again I am sorry but for this you will need to call our customer servcie if creating a new ticket does not solve the issue. And you do not need to remove the old ticket and I dont know that you can do that.

Hi, thanks for your help, and received an email with a rma number to send my product. :laughing:

I can not call service, my English is not enough to talk on the phone :nono:

Just one last question, my rma is for ram memory , is a kit of two modules, I have to send the two modules or one that is damaged? I have to indicate what the damage?

I can send in the original packaging in a padded envelope tucked? Or do I need to put it in a box? Shipping is from Spain, send a padded envelope has a moderate cost, send it in a box is very expensive.

Inside the envelope I include a sheet with the address d return or label enough?

Thank you, thank you very much :rofl::rofl::rofl:

• Corsair Employee
You will want to get the set replaced to ensure they work properly together so yes send both or all of the modules. And I would strongly suggest a small BOX not an envelope if the product is damaged in shipping the warranty will not cover that. And yes just make sure the RMA# is out side the package and print a copy of the RMA conformation email is inside the package.

Archived