Corsair Community

Please offer the Corsair K70/K90 with different Cherry MX switches

executer1990

I wouldn't presume to tell a company how to run its business, but I can certainly relay my own personal intention, which is to buy an overseas "competitor's" fully-illuminated flagship keyboard with MX Brown switches once it becomes available ONLY because the K95 is not offered with this switch. However, I'd be happy to wait for an MX Brown version of the K95 if I knew that one would be offered eventually.

So, that's at least one sale lost to this strange policy.

Oh lawd, PLEASE bring out a K95 with MX browns or blues

I purchased two K90s for home and work but didnt realize how bad MX reds are for typing. (Was used to a Das keyboard with Blues).

I need the K90/95 so i can store my logins and commands to the macros.

Have looked at almost all other keyboards but the corsairs are so nice that theyre the only ones I am interested in.

Would love it if corsair gave us our choice of switches for the K95!!!

I believe during computex they said about a July release for the blue and brown k70 but they didn't specify on any region.

If it was a definite date though I'm sure they would have already put that on front page instead of just the notification email they have up.

I wouldn't presume to tell a company how to run its business, but I can certainly relay my own personal intention, which is to buy an overseas "competitor's" fully-illuminated flagship keyboard with MX Brown switches once it becomes available ONLY because the K95 is not offered with this switch. However, I'd be happy to wait for an MX Brown version of the K95 if I knew that one would be offered eventually.

So, that's at least one sale lost to this strange policy.

My thoughts exactly mirror what Chris is saying. The K95 literally meets everything I want in my new keyboard except for not having the brown switches. I would be sad indeed if I had to buy a "competitor" keyboard if a k95 with brown switches doesn't become available.

Not many keyboards come with 18 g keys these days, and it kills me that this excellent keyboard which DOES lacks a brown switch option.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Archived