Corsair Community

Do you mean delete any saved profiles in CL

remotehugger

Hey ram guy

I really need to get this to work I delete all the profiles but its still doing the same thing....once I create a new profile it doesn't save my settings on the interface when I restart the program...and on top of that my custom fan curve settings were all still there... How do I delete the fan curve settings in windows 7 64? Maybe there is another folder in windows explorer that saves these settings that need to be deleted? I seen there was a folder in app data/corsair/profiles but deleting that folder after uninstall the program didn't do the trick.

Please help

Thanks

Hey ramguy I think I might know what the problem is... I believe the fan curve settings are embedded into the actual h80i unit not the software or profile... I believe this is why the fan are acting crazy and not going by the profile I set on 2.3.4816 version..the firmware is conflicting with the new software version ....how do I flash the firmware to its original state? Or should I flash to 1.05 firmware?

Ok update....you need to update the firmware to 1.0.5 to reset the units custom fan curve if your coming from version 2.2...once I updated the firmware everything went back to default settings and now version 2.3.4819 fan curve works properly

And yes there is a visual glitch with pinning the sidebar and its showing 1of 3 hdd drives I have ... It shows seagate drive

Archived