Corsair Community

RMA no Update no email

• 2 weeks later...
I sent out my rma two weeks ago and haven't received any update. Whats the status of this? I feel like i should receive an upgrade for all this waiting time. It's ridiculous waiting around for a part for my business computer. I'm losing money and I tried emailing you guys for a reply again and it keeps sending back my email saying it was refused. A second 8gb kit would be nice for all this downtime, but im still pissed my first set hasnt even been fixed yet.

yes i do have proof of deliver on march 13. I also email customer support through the website on this problem this is becoming due to the fact I use my pc for business and your company is delaying me and costing me to lose money and business. I also requested that my ram be replaced with a different model. Now that I today went out and bought a backup kit until corsair figures out what you guys are doing.

I called and they said they would ship out a new one. Well its been 3 business days and still havent received ups update, all it says is label has been printed out. This customer service is a joke. I should receive a second ram kit for this bull****. Still waiting for a replacement... 1 month down without my pc because of corsair.

Archived