Corsair Community

Stupid Question... but how do I change my h100i color?

The Bad Guy

I honestly have no idea how to do this. I registered for this forum for the sole purpose of figuring out how to change the LED color on my h100i. It's currently green, but I would like it to be... well... almost any other color but green.

Also, does the fact that it's green mean anything? Is that good or bad? I honestly have no idea. Thanks to anyone that knows anything about these things. I appreciate any advice.

If you have Corsairlink2 software installed u can....

Open software see H100i led1 click it and then a right side window will open. See red, green and blue slider bars at 255 just move up and down to change colors. Very easy and simply to do.

see my pic.

1701323727_RGBLEDallworkingagain.thumb.png.dea34a2d9c709cba1889b3c98867ee71.png

Also, does the fact that it's green mean anything? Is that good or bad? I honestly have no idea. Thanks to anyone that knows anything about these things. I appreciate any advice.

Do as pucci821 says and Corsairlink2 software could be found at corsair's website.. here's the link

http://www.corsair.com/us/media/cms/drivers/CorsairLinkInstall_2.2.0.exe

And as for what the light means, once you installed the software, you could set it to have the led do one color only, cycling between colors, and tells you roughly about the cpu temp.

I set mine to give a rough idea of my cpu temp...

Blue for 30'C to white in 47'C and red in 58'C.

If you have any more question, don't be afraid to ask.. everyone here is nice :D :cool:

• Corsair Employee
The LED serves no meaning in respect CPU's well being as it does not relate to CPU temp or any temp by default. User need to set the LEDs the way they would prefer it. Chuwawa is correct, you can set it the LED as indication CPU temp rising, you assign color as CPU temp rises in specific increments.

Archived