Corsair Community

fans

Oranda

Can I know whats so good about these 4pin fans?

I just bought a H100i from a retailer yesterday and when I hooked them up I noticed the use 3 pin connectors on the fans, but the y cables to the unit support 4 pin fans.

I'm wondering because I have some issues with the fans that the make a light ticking noise that gets noticeable at a lower rpm. (very noticeable below 1100 rpm) First I thought some air bubbles in the radiator caused it, but after some tinkering with the fan speed I realised it was actually the fans.

Hmmm, I started a ticket but no confirmation e-mail that I submitted my ticket. So today I filed another one and again no confirmation e-mail.

Is that default that you don't get an e-mail right away when you submit a ticket?

• Administrators
Hmmm, I started a ticket but no confirmation e-mail that I submitted my ticket. So today I filed another one and again no confirmation e-mail.

Is that default that you don't get an e-mail right away when you submit a ticket?

Please check your spam folder. You should get an email immediately.

Hmmm the only support e-mail in my spam folder is from a facebook account that I don't have.

Because I have a few of those about an old issue with my Obsidian 800D. And as far I know that e-mail adress is whitelisted.

And I can't inmagion I typed my e-mail adress wrong, it's the same one I use on this forum. Atleast I was bright enough to this time note down the case number, almost forgot about that. Technobeard, could you figure out what goes wrong? Ticket # 5696186 Maby I did something stupid.

---upate---

I manage to request a password for the last case I submitted and that e-mail pops in my mailbox just fine. It's just that I don't get any e-mails when I submit one.

Forwarded this problem to customerservice.

Archived