Corsair Community

H100i RMA (need help from RAMGUY)

Ash_0

Hello RAMGUY,

I need your help because I'm a little confuse, my case #5642580 has been validated yesterday (with your help, thanks again), I filled out the RMA form and shipped back to your RMA departement in the Netherlands my four H100is today.

But I recieved a mail from tech support just now telling me to reference RMA #5658254 for the return of my H100is (I don't know where this case #5658254 comes from, I didn't submit it), but the problem is that I have already shipped my package with RMA #5642580 marked on it.

Could you check into this and tell me what's going on, please ? Did I do something wrong ?

Hi RAMGUY,

The RMA Departement recieved my shipment, but the quantity of parts recieved is set on 1 on the status page instead of 4 (there was 4 H100i in the same package), is that normal ?

EDIT : My RMA has been shipped and I see on the tracking link that the weight of the package is 8 Kg, so I'm guessing there are 4 H100i in the package, problem solved.

• 3 weeks later...

Hi RAMGUY,

I need your help, again. I submitted another RMA request (#5685170), I filled out the RMA form and the Tech support told me that they will provide me with a prepaid shipping label, but I haven't received anything yet and I have no response from them since my last message (7 days ago).

Could you check into this, please ?

Thanks in advance.

Archived