Corsair Community

Missing Parts/Wrong Description

thecal

I tried submitting a request online twice with no response, so I am trying the forum.

On Order #100031192, one of the things I ordered was the Vengeance Series C70 Accessory Kit (http://www.corsair.com/us/vengeance-series-c70-accessory-kit.html).

I got what was exactly in the picture, it came in 3.5" drive-sized box that I think is a duplicate of the box and contents that comes with the C70 case.

But that is not all that is listed on the same page, I assumed they just weren't pictured. I got the screws and cable ties pictured, but notice the list says:

Contents

Cable Management Replacement Clips

Chasis Rubber Grommet Replacement kit

Replacement Screws

Window Runner Grommets

The main reason I got it is because the cable management clips under the motherboard side, one of them broke (why are they plastic!). Though I might have been able to get it replaced since I bought the case in November, I saw that accessory kit and thought it would be worth having. I would like at least 1 if not 2 or 3, replacement clips sent to me. Also there were no "chassis rubber grommet replacement kit" enclosed....I would appreciate one of those too. I don't think I'll ever need the Window Runner Grommets, though I didn't get that either.

Thank you for your attention.

Archived